Careers at Fusion 13
We recruit with team working in mind and we encourage staff to be multi-skilled to aid personal development and to facilitate development of the company. We take a multi-disciplinary approach to projects and require all team members to understand each other’s role, profession and skills. Thus, we feel it is important for all team members to be involved in projects from inception to completion.
We encourage staff members to develop on both a professional and personal level. This helps continual improvement of the level of service offered to clients and other members of the team.
Vacancy for an Architectural Technician 5+ years experience coming soon. Details to follow in the meantime please feel free to send us your CV.
How to register your interest
We’re always keen to hear from talented people, including freelance architectural designers/technicians and planning consultants, interested in working for us.
Please feel free to send through a CV and covering letter outlining your skills and aspirations to
Careers advice for architects, architectural technologists, planning consultants and energy assessors
- How to become an architect – Royal Institute of British Architects
- Studying architectural technology – Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists
- Become a planner – Royal Town Planning Institute
- Domestic energy assessor training – Elmhurst Energy
- Domestic energy assessor training – Stroma Certification
- Domestic energy assessor – National Careers Service