By entering details such as name and email address in the fields requested, you enable Fusion 13 (Design & Energy) Limited hereafter referred to as Fusion 13 and its service providers to provide you with the services you select. Whenever you provide such personal information, we will treat that information in accordance with this policy.
Use and storage of your personal information
When you supply any personal information to us, for example for competitions, we have legal obligations towards you in the way we deal with that data. We must collect the information fairly, that is, we must explain how we will use it (see the notices on particular webpages that let you know why we are requesting the information) and tell you if we want to pass the information on to anyone else. In general, any information you provide will only be used within Fusion 13 and by its service providers. It will never be supplied to anyone outside Fusion 13 without first obtaining your consent, unless we are obliged or permitted by law to disclose it.
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as you use the service you have requested, and remove it in the event that the purpose has been met. We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely.
Users 16 and under
If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent or guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide personal information to Fusion 13’s website. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
Access to your personal information
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information Fusion 13 holds about you. Please contact us at:
Unit 1B Park Farm Courtyard
We need your permission to save cookies on your machine. Cookies are small files which are sent to your browser, for example Chrome or Firefox. They are stored on your computer’s hard disk. They only identify your computer and not you personally. The cookies we use are:
Google Analytics web analytics cookies:
These cookies are used to help record your use of this website. They are used to collect statistics about site usage such as when you last visited the site. This information is then used to improve the user experience on our website. The cookies contain randomly generated IDs used to recognise your browser when you read a page. The cookies contain no personal information and are used only for web analytics.
The Google Analytics cookies are called _ga, _gid and _gat
|Cookie Name||Expiration Time||Description|
||2 years||Used to distinguish users.|
||24 hours||Used to distinguish users.|
||1 minute||Used to throttle request rate.|
We encourage you to accept the cookies our website uses as they help us to improve the user experience for you and others.
To delete cookies or reject cookies
If you do not want to receive cookies from this website, select cookie settings under the privacy settings in your browser options, then add our domain to the list of websites you do not want to accept cookies from. Under settings you can also delete individual cookies or any cookies that your browser has stored.
You may print off one copy only of any individual page for your own personal use. This includes making copies solely for the purpose of storing the same into a cache memory or copies made when the file is downloaded, as long as you do not do any of the things detailed under “What you are not allowed to do”.
What you are not allowed to do
- You are not allowed to copy (whether by printing onto paper, storing on disk or any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), tamper with or alter in any way or otherwise use any material contained in this website except as set out above in “What you are allowed to do”.
- You are not allowed to copy any material from this website for any other commercial purpose.
- You are not allowed to remove any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices or watermark contained in the original material or from any material copied or printed from the website.
- You are not allowed to use the website for any activities that breach any laws, infringe any other parties’ rights, or breach any standards, content requirements or codes published by any relevant authority.
- You are not allowed to use the site in any way that interferes with our systems, other users or harasses, menaces or harms anyone. You will indemnify us from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses arising out of, or in any way connected with, use of the site by you or any other person using your login information.
- You are not allowed to use the site to make any speculative, false or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand.
Ownership, Copyrights and Trademarks
This website consists of images, texts, formats and styles of presentation, software (including HTML code) and material analogous to it (“Material”). All copyright and other moral, ownership and intellectual property rights capable of subsisting in the Material or derivatives of it from time to time is either owned exclusively by or is licensed to Fusion 13.
You acknowledge our rights to the Material. Save as provided elsewhere in these Terms you must not copy, modify, manipulate, transmit, perform, publish, display license or create derivative works from Material accessed through this website. Where copying or transmission is expressly permitted, you must not display any author attribution or copyright notice.
This website also contains certain trademarks (whether granted or applied for), graphics, logos and service names (“Devices”). The Devices may not be copied or reproduced in any format (save as provided elsewhere in the Terms), or used in connection with any product or service without Fusion 13 consent or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among the public, disparages or discredits Fusion 13 or a subsidiary. All other trademarks not owned by Fusion 13 or its affiliates that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Fusion 13 or its affiliates.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
We may at any time change or modify all or any part of these Terms. By browsing this website, you are accepting that you are bound by the terms and conditions and disclaimer current at that time, so you should check these each time you visit the site.
Any people who are used as subjects from photographs, and are identifiable from those photographs, must give written permission for its use. This must be obtained from the parent or guardian if a child or young person is the subject.
If you do not want to grant to Fusion 13 the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to Fusion 13.
Further, by submitting your contribution to Fusion 13, you warrant that your contribution:
- is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Fusion 13 for all the purposes specified above. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
- is not defamatory
- does not infringe any law
- indemnifies Fusion 13 against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Fusion 13 as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
- waives any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication by Fusion 13. and the purposes specified above.
- Contributions must be civil and tasteful
- contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited, offensive, abusive or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
- No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
- No spamming or off-topic material: we don’t allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times.
- Please don’t re-submit your contribution, or contribute off-topic material.
- No advertising
- Only contributions in English will be accepted.
- No impersonation
- No inappropriate (such as vulgar or offensive) user names
- Deliberate misuse of the Share with the world section is not permitted. If you persist in doing this action may be taken against your account.
- You may not submit any defamatory or illegal or unlawful material of any nature in www.fusion-13.co.uk. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
- Contributing material with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
- The views expressed by members of the public which may appear on this website are not necessarily those of Fusion 13.
If you’re under 16:
Please get a parent’s or guardian’s permission before submitting anything to this website.
- If you fail to abide by these Rules, you will be sent an e-mail which informs you why your contribution has been failed or edited.
- If you post or send offensive or inappropriate content anywhere on or to Fusion 13, or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on the website, and Fusion 13 considers such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, Fusion 13 may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school or email provider about the infringement/s.
- Fusion 13 reserves the right to delete any contribution, at any time, for any reason.
We have taken reasonable steps to ensure the information provided by us on this website is accurate at the time you view it. However, we cannot and have not checked the accuracy of all information provided by outside sources or by the providers of other information or of other parties linked to or from the website.
All such information is provided in good faith and Fusion 13 excludes liability for any errors, omissions or misleading information (unless made recklessly or fraudulently) to the maximum extent permitted by law, together with all implied warranties in connection with such information.
This website contains hyperlinks to other websites, meaning sites published by parties other than Fusion 13. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. Fusion 13 does not operate such sites and is therefore not responsible for their content. Furthermore, our inclusion of the hyperlinks does not imply any endorsement of material on such websites or any association with their operators.
We make no warranty or representation relating to the availability of this website and have no liability to you should this website become unavailable to you for any reason.
In no circumstances shall Fusion 13 be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of profits or savings, arising out of, or in any way connected with, the use of any data or information services displayed on this site. This shall not apply to direct personal injury or death.
The use of this website and these Terms shall be subject to the laws of England and the jurisdiction of the English courts.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.