WHO WE WORK WITH
From developers to landowners,
householders to housing associations
“We have always been impressed with the quality of the plans provided. Also, the timescales within which they are delivered (and amended) and the practical nature of the supporting detail.”
Tredwell Developments Ltd.
“Lee’s common-sense approach helped us to swiftly identify where things had gone wrong, and to turn things around in the quickest, most cost-effective way.”
Urban Regeneration (East) Ltd.
“Fusion 13 have provided a range of services from technical advice to the coordination of SAPs, PEAs/EPCs and Code for Sustainable Homes certification on a range of projects. All of which have been undertaken in a timely and professional manner.”
Wellington Construction Ltd.
“Fusion 13 service has been excellent throughout and the fee level extremely competitive.”
R&G Cooper (Projects) Ltd.
“Fusion 13 quickly grasp the brief and understand what is required from a developer’s point of view. They were responsive and gave excellent support on our projects.”
Magma Properties Ltd.
Developers and construction companies
We don’t just focus on the aesthetics. We look at the bigger picture from all parties, point of view. We will consider planning policy, energy strategy, building regulations and health and safety; in addition to costs, timescales and ‘buildability’.
Liaising with all stakeholders and local authority departments can be time consuming. The team at Fusion 13 can act as a single point of contact with planning, highways, building control, conservation, secured by design and the fire service; co-ordinating their comments and incorporate into our drawings and specifications.
With our thorough knowledge of construction techniques and commercial awareness we’ll quickly grasp what is required. Our common-sense approach will provide you with clear and concise information throughout your project from beginning to end. We also offer our clients advice during the tender process.
Don’t just take our word for it. Take a look at the testimonials from some of our clients.
We have a proven background of delivering large-scale projects collaboratively, working with developers on residential projects from one to 100 plus dwellings. You can commission us to look at your whole architectural project, including planning and energy assessments. Alternatively, we are happy to work as part of your team providing just some of our specialist services.
With experience in this sector we understand the exact standards, specifications and budgets that housing associations need to work to. Fusion 13 can help maximise the potential of your site in terms of functionality, practicality, timescales and value for money. Because of our expertise in architecture, environment and planning, we can consider the buildability of the project at the feasibility stage.
Would you like to know the true potential of your land? Fusion 13 can help by establishing the viability of your land. Will it achieve planning permission? What type of developments would be permitted?
Whether you have land to sell, develop or are looking to purchase get in touch. We can carry out feasibility assessments and give planning advice.
We help you with extensions, reconfigurations and also new-builds with our Architectural design services and full range of planning services. We can advise on the best way to achieve planning permission. Find out more on our Householders section.
We also work with architects and other practices. Providing support in planning and environmental services such as producing planning documents and SAPs.
Our clients include
- AKEC Property Developments Ltd
- ASD Consultants
- A Squared Architects Ltd“Fusion 13 have worked with A Squared Architects on a number of one off houses and residential developments. They are very responsive. They provide up to date advice on energy efficiency and meeting the requirements of approved document L. They provide SAP calculations and reports in support of building regulations applications quickly and clearly.” - Rob McVicar BArch RIBA
- Barnes Construction Ltd
- Castle Well Developments Ltd“Our development at Cucumber Lane Beccles involved a combination of 8 private dwellings and 12 built under a JCT Design and Build contract for a local housing association. Fusion 13 were able to provide both design and planning support throughout the project at the highest level on both aspects of the development. Their understanding and experience in meeting the specific design requirements for the affordable housing units proved to be an important factor in enabling us to complete the JCT contract on time and within budget. Fusion also assisted us by making a number of design recommendations and associated planning revisions for the private dwellings.” - Andrew Stubbs, Project Manager
- Cocksedge Building Contractors Ltd
- Court Homes Construction Ltd
- Dove Jeffery Homes Ltd“We have worked with Lee Marsh for several years. Predominately as our Code for Sustainable Homes (Code) assessor. We also commissioned him to supply SAP calculations.
Lee is a very competent Code assessor, who understands what is required from the Code from a developer’s point of view. He makes the whole process of gaining certification from level 3 to 6 much simpler and cost effective for us. He provides vast knowledge, expertise and guidance. Overall Lee has helped us to reduce the cost of compliance with the Code whilst maintaining the quality of the development.
Lee worked with us on our first level 6 (Zero Net CO2 emissions) development of 12 affordable dwellings at Trinity Close, Rackham. From beginning to end he guided us through the process of gaining level 6 accreditation. This is difficult to achieve and requires an in-depth knowledge of the Code, SAP calculation, available technologies and how we ourselves work.
If you require environmental services we would highly recommend Lee and Fusion 13.” - Richard Dove, Construction Director
- Draper & Nicholas Ltd
- N. Suiters & Sons Ltd
- Evergreen Building Ltd
- Foster Property Maintenance Ltd
- Gary Johns Architects
- G&C Homes Ltd
- Graham Craske Architecture“I have been using Fusion 13 for SAP, EPC and Building Regulations Part L compliance assessments since the company was first launched. Projects have been for my builder/developer and private clients. These range from single dwellings up to 46 dwellings. They also include renovation and extension projects in addition to new dwellings.At the outset of the project I provide Fusion 13 with a preliminary basic specification. They then do an initial assessment after which we adapt the specification if necessary to the client’s satisfaction and building regulation compliance.
Fusion 13 always provide a prompt quotation followed by an efficient service for predictive and as built energy assessments at a competitive cost.” - Graham Craske MCIAT, Chartered Architectural Technologist
- Greenway Building Services Ltd
- Groundhog Property Services Ltd
- HC Moss (Builders) Ltd
- Heritage Developments Ltd
- Hill Partnerships Ltd
- Homes & Land Residential Ltd“We have worked with Fusion 13 since their inception commissioning them on behalf of our clients on a wide range of projects. Fusion 13 have provided architectural, planning and environmental services all of which we have been impressed with their responsiveness, costs and end results. Their commercially awareness is second to none and ensures all concerned can avoid any unknowns on a project. They have been able to provide us with a quick turnaround on preliminary and full planning appraisals on clients own and potential sites. This has enabled us and our clients to make informed decisions when time is of the essence. With Fusion 13 having an in-house town planner on board it certainly seems to increase our chances of a successful outcome at planning and makes the entire process much more efficient and effective compared to using separate consultancies. We look forward to carrying on working with the team at Fusion 13 for many years to come.” - Mike Drewery, Managing Director
- John Youngs Ltd
- Last & Tricker Partnership
- Lovells Partnership Ltd
- Magma Properties Ltd“We appointed Fusion 13 to provide architectural services on a couple of projects involving a conversion and extension. We find it saves us time and is cost effective having one single point of contact. It makes the process a lot simpler. Fusion 13 quickly grasp the brief and understand what is required from a developer’s point of view. They were responsive and gave excellent support on our projects.” - Richard Povey, Director
- Newbury New Homes
- Norfolk Village Inns Ltd“The project to build four houses behind the community owned Queens Head in Thurlton needed to succeed in order to support our attempts to sustain the pub as a community asset. Meeting the sites special requirements due to changes in levels, boundaries and planning obligations proved problematic and we were extremely fortunate to have engaged the services of Fusion 13 as design and planning consultants to see the project through from concept to completion.” - Brian Read
- Peter Rose (private developer)
- Orwell Housing Association
- Pentaco Construction Ltd“Fusion 13, through working with numerous shareholders and applying their own positive pro-active approach, have assisted in delivering numerous complex projects within extremely critical timescales and budgets. Their thorough knowledge of construction techniques and commercial awareness enables them to provide modern fit for lifestyle buildings, with an approach that promotes fabric first thermally efficient buildings.”
- Peter Rose (private developer)
- Povey Investments Ltd
- R & G Cooper (Projects) Ltd“Our development of 22 apartments on a partly commercial site adjoining the Riverside in Gorleston has been particularly challenging on a number of fronts. Fortunately, we instructed Fusion 13 at an early stage in the process and they have been able to guide us through a series of design variations to meet access and aesthetic requirements and taken responsibility for the planning process including coordination of the necessary technical reports. Fusion 13 service has been excellent throughout and the fee level extremely competitive.” - Richard Smith
- Richard Utting Associates LLP
- Saffron Housing Trust
- Smith of Honingham Ltd“We have worked with Fusion 13 on design and build projects where they have been novated to us by the client as part of the competitive tending process, and also where we have had an opportunity to bring on board our own consultants. In each case Fusion 13 undertook both architectural services and energy calculations which is an approach we have found to work well. We have always enjoyed a responsive and engaging working relationship and are looking to further strengthen our relationship over the coming years.” - Jonathan Smith, Director
- Tredwell Developments Ltd“We have instructed Fusion 13 on a number of design projects (ranging from a single unit to a site of 60 plus units). We have always been impressed with the quality of the plans provided. Also, the timescales within which they are delivered (and amended) and the practical nature of the supporting detail for both Code and Building Regulation purposes. The result is excellent project support and value for money.” - Simon John Lewis, Operations Director
- Urban Regeneration (East) Ltd“Lee Marsh came highly recommended when we found our construction project in real trouble at Code for Sustainable Homes post construction. It was way short of the credits we needed to comply with our client’s specifications. Lee’s common-sense approach helped us to swiftly identify where things had gone wrong, and to turn things around in the quickest, most cost-effective way.
Aided by Lee’s expertise, the rescue of this development saved the commercial relationship with our clients. We are now about to embark on a new project for the same group.
This time, Lee is assisting us to design with compliance right from the outset. He rapidly grasps what is required, and is a real pleasure to work with.” - R.M. Smith, Director
- Valedane Ltd
- Wellington Construction Ltd“Wellington Construction have worked with Fusion 13 since their inception. Fusion 13 have provided a range of services from technical advice to the coordination of SAPs, PEAs/EPCs and Code for Sustainable Homes certification on a range of projects. All of which have been undertaken in a timely and professional manner.” - Elizabeth Ley, Compliance Manager
- Wilkson Builder (Reepham) Ltd